Human Ecology and Family Sciences Part – 2 Textbook for Class – 11
Published by the NCERT, the Human Ecology and Family Sciences Part – 2 Textbook has been written in fluid English so that the students can grasp each and every content without any hindrance. It comes with enriched content that maintains strict parity with the syllabus and guidelines that have been set by the CBSE board for the session 2018-2019.
Topics covered in this book are as follows:
• Unit III CHILDHOOD
• Chapter 11 Survival, Growth and Development
• Chapter 12 Nutrition, Health and Well-being
• Chapter 13 Care and Education
• Chapter 14 Our Apparel
• Unit IV ADULTHOOD
• Chapter 15 Health and Wellness
• Chapter 16 Financial Management and Planning
• Chapter 17 Care and Maintenance of Fabrics
• Chapter 18 Perspectives in Communication
• Chapter 19 Individual Responsibilities and Rights
• Crossword Puzzle
• References for Further Reading
It lets the students understand the value of self and the value of any individual from a societal point of view.
It lets the students understand the value of family, different roles in the society and the understanding of different roles and responsibilities as a productive human being.
It lets the students develop sensitivity and critical analysis of issues and concerns regarding diversity and equality.