Politics in India since Independence Textbook in Political Science for Class – 12
‘Politics in India Since Independence’ – this textbook on Political Science is for those students, who are to appear for their board exams in 2019. This paperback edition consists of 194 pages with each chapter written in lucid language so that students are able to understand the basic concept. This book follows the latest syllabus as prescribed by the National Council of Education Research and Training.
Chapters Included in the Textbook:
• Challenges Of Nation Building
• Era Of One-Party Dominance
• Politics Of Planned Development
• India’s External Relations
• Challenges To And Restoration Of The Congress System
• The Crisis Of Democratic Order
• Rise Of Popular Movements
• Regional Aspirations
• Recent Developments In Indian Politics
Salient Features of this Book:
• Gives an insight to the integration of princely states and also the re-organisation of the states.
• Educates the students about the election process and its causes.
• This book also gives the students an idea about the nations and the regions.
• Contains exercises at the end of every chapter for self-evaluation.
• Detailed illustrations and well-structured format make the learning easy for the students.
• Graphical representations make the understanding better for the students.
• ‘Let Us Do It Together’ section helps the students to put the task into application to grasp the concept of the topic.